Wednesday, February 22, 2012

High Expectations Asian Dad Meme

Sorry again readers for the long time without any posts. Lets cut to the chase, one of my favorite memes of all times is the High Expectations Asian Dad Meme. If you can get past the fact that it is a little bit racist, just about anyone can enjoy this (but be warned, it can get pretty old, pretty fast). Im not going to explain it, because you should be able to figure it out pretty fast.






I hope you enjoyed these, even if they are a little bit offensive. If you love it and crave some more, visit the High Expectations Asian Dad Category on Memebase. Feel free to leave comments. By the way, I am going to be doing most of my posts about memes for a while until I feel satisfied. Just tell me if you guys get tired.

Thanks readers,
Adam



No comments:

Post a Comment