Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hacking and Cheating Flash Games with Arcade Trainer

I already made a post about Arcade PreHacks, but this is a completely new way to cheat the system with games. The best thing about this system is that it doesn't just work for single player games, it works for all flash games, even the ones that can only be accessed on the game's own personal website. This site is called Arcade Trainer.

The Arcade Trainer Home Page
This works by first downloading the trainer that cheats the game of your choice. The next step is to fun the file while playing the game. It should give you several options for what and how you cheat on the game based on the trainer itself. I have found this to be very fun and effective, and I loved the look on my friends face when my account on Adventure Quest was better than his in an hour, and he had been playing for months!

Have fun with this, and please use it responsibly.

Thanks readers
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment