Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stumbleupon Favorites Update

Readers, sorry I have been gone for so long. I have been on two two week trips, and the one week that I was home, I had no internet. Thanks for still visiting in my absence. Lets get back into it with a Stumbleupon Favorites update. For new readers, this is where I stick my browser into the dark depths of Stumbleupon, and pull out the cream of the cream, so you don't have to find it yourself. Remember, for the full collection and things that aren't featured in the post, visit the Stumbleupon Favorites Page. Enjoy!


Laziest Cat Ever:



James' Face: A friend of James on Facebook takes his pictures, changes them just enough to be believable. 








Thanks readers,
Adam

Twitter: @thinking_good
Facebook Page: Good Thinking
Facebook group: Good Thinking
Youtube Channel: Good Thinking Channel
Be sure to follow!


1 comment:

  1. It's good to be back, and it's good to find some more funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete